Chiropractic & Family Wellness in Palm Beach
The More You Know…
01. What is the Activator Method?
Activator Method is much more than just an instrument. It is a gentle low-force technique that incorporates the latest advances in orthopedic, neurological and chiropractic examinations to create a unique system of administering chiropractic adjustments. A certified Activator chiropractor uses specific protocols to detect spinal joint dysfunction (vertebral subluxations) by analyzing leg length inequality and assessing body mechanics and testing neurological reflexes. Once the dysfunction/subluxation has been found, the Activator instrument is used to quickly and gently deliver a specific adjustment to correct it and begin restoring spinal balance and allow the body to heal itself.
02. Does Dr. Bonner use the Activator Method?
Absolutely. Dr. Terri Bonner uses a gentle, low force, chiropractic technique called the Activator Method. The activator method is a chiropractic technique (AMCT) that involves the patient lying face down and comparing the patients leg lengths. Often, one leg will seem shorter than the other. Dr. Terri then carries out a series of muscle tests.
03. How Does Chiropractic Care Help You Become Healthier?
Your health is based on four very important principles and everything we do in this office is based on these four principles:
- Your body is a self-healing organism
- Your nervous system is the “computer” that runs this organism
- If something interferes with the function of your nervous system you are not able to control your body
A chiropractor job is to simply correct/remove the interference so you body can restore law and order in your nervous system.